Old October 15th 11, 04:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Neb

Default solution for taking new stamps off paper

On Oct 15, 11:21*am, Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Neb found these unused words:

I hope someone can help me with what solution I should use to remove
most new stamps from paper. *All the old stamps I soaked in water and
slid paper off and dried in a drying book. *The new super sticky
stamps stick to the drying book after soaking. *Please, someone help

You can but try:
Place them face down on a piece of 'plastic'. Old type non textured formica
works, for example.

When they 'pop', place into the drying book to 'straighten'.

Are you talking about solid pices of plastic? Can you give me a
little more descrition of the plastic you are talking about. My mine
is not working too good this morning
Thanks,
Neb