Old July 30th 07, 02:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Ray

Default Gel Refill for Montblanc Rollerball?

On Jul 30, 1:41 am, "Brian Ketterling" tweel6...@no-potted-meat-
products-peoplepc.com wrote:
,

Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:
Take refill of Pilot G-2. Remove that cap from its other end. Shorten
that translucent tube and put that cap back back to that open end.

I think it's the other way around -- a Montblanc refill is longer than a G2
refill. E.g.:

http://www.instructables.com/id/EWAM...71N2/?ALLSTEPS

So to put a G2 refill in a Montblanc, you'd have to find a way to lengthen
it.

Brian
--

Yep. I just found that out. The G2 refill is shorter than the
Montblanc rollerball refill. Even so, it won't fit, because it isn't