Old July 29th 07, 07:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Juhapekka Tolvanen

Default Gel Refill for Montblanc Rollerball?

Ray writes:

I'd liked to convert my Montblanc rollerball into a gel ball. I like
the rollerball, but I like gel balls even better. Is there a gel
refill that fits a Montblanc rollerball?

Take refill of Pilot G-2. Remove that cap from its other end. Shorten
that translucent tube and put that cap back back to that open end.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Sou sa, ima mo ore wa mitsukerarenai sonzai no imi ga, dakara motto motto