Old March 19th 18, 11:08 AM
global2016 global2016 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt View Post
The time has come to make another valiant attempt to redistribute my accumulation of philatelic material. I guess the best course of action is to "dump" it on the market as that is what a reputable auctioneer did with my main collection. I believe if I had bought it for 5% of catalog then I got about 4% for all my efforts and time with study and organization. The reality is most likely more grim. Anyway, I shall be trying to follow the example of reputable dealers and throw it out there with as little fanfare, respect and care as the whole world of philately deserves. Here is a link to the first offerings. As time goes by, it should become less and less informative in description with great emphasis on 'I don't give a rat's ass'. https://www.ebay.com/sch/loepp/m.htm...p2047675.l2562
terima kasih untuk posting