Old February 9th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
TheDimeMan[_2_]

Default Sorry to have taken up the time of a few lookers or it's better than spam

I'm sorry to have bothered anyone with my inquiries. Numismatics is a hobby
and all of my friends in this interesting field are very obliging. I seek
coin related information on any of the items I have acquired, because if I
can learn the identification of a medal or coin (coins are easy with the
Krause catalogs which are now on my notebook computer), I then check with
the American Numismatic Society database. If they do not have the medal and
it is not just a piece of junk, I donate the medal or item to their
collection. In the past few years, I have sent them seventy-five numismatic
medals, coins and related items. Look up their database and type my middle
name"dewardt" in, as a keyword and you will see scans of many of them or you
can go to my home page of my web site for the link.

If there was a rec.group for serious numismatists it would be great, so the
less interested people that read the rec.collecting.coins group could skip
our postings. The hobby should be fun, so lets keep it light.

TheDimeMan
"TheDimeMan" wrote in message
.. .
I hope someone who reads Chinese will help me.

Please look at the medal and tell me what it says.
www.dewardt.net/uno.html

If anyone has additional information on why the medal was issued and by
whom, I thank you

TheDimeMan