Old March 18th 09, 08:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
AndyH

Default Why not just answer questions here?

On Mar 18, 1:07*am, "bowcan" wrote:
Hi everyone,

Not trolling, just curious since I frequent FPN & have no compliants against
it.

(Just prefer to have more than one source of information & a.c.p-p is easier
sometimes.)

But I've noticed a trend here.

Someone posts a question & reply comes back:

"Dear So&So. *Why not head over to FPN? *They can answer all your
questions."

The advice is no doubt well meant, but (as header implies) why not just
answer the questions *here* rather than *there*!

A matter of convenience & some of us dinosaurs still like Use-Net format
where we can easily see 'trees' and topics don't tend to get "lost in the
shuffle" as can sometimes happen on busy html bordz.

thx!

--Bruce a.k.a 'Penseé' at FPN

Inertia for me I'm afraid. I just never got around to unsubscribing
from here. FPN has everything I need and there is considerably less
spam over there.

Anyway, no time like the present to unsubscribe. I didn't have much
to say here, but thanks anyway to those that listened and answered.

Best wishes for the future.