Old June 12th 08, 02:55 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bobgnote

Default Democrats are idiots, the dumbest people on the earth

On Jun 12, 6:50*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
Why do republicans block drilling in ANWR and other places in America? While
the republicans had majority control of both the house and senate they
insisted on voting against drilling in ANWR. Why do they now try to blame
the democrats for blocking opening ANWR for so long? If ANWR was opened
years ago we might not have the high prices we have today. When will the
right stop lying and distorting their real agenda of wanting Americans to
pay more for oil and gas?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!! * whata dumb ass you are

so that means then, because the Dems have majorities in both houses
NOW, then we can drill in ANWR with no problems or obstacles in
Congress, right ?

Hi, punk. Let me tell you about what made you a retard. All the
emissions are causing acid buildups, relative to C02 and exchanges.
The Sudden Oak Death happens over emissions. So did YOUR BIRTH
DEFECTS, includiing your Reagan-Catholic stupidity and media
tendencies, to shove and bend over, inviting something.

You have to eat a lot of pesticides, which puts all kinds of cancer,
in your women. You have NO CHANCE, at having a brain. Autism and
diabetes are rampant. And, you are UGLY.

Tell you WHAT. Try talking to people on the street, queenie. See if
you get to talk on the street, like you do it, here, in Summer, 2008.
You won't last a minute.

We should be at 100 ppm C02. We are at 240+ ppm, headed for 400 ppm,
while queens like YOU want to burn all the coal in your chutes, which
if we do ONLY in Pennsylvania causes 600 ppm C02, which will dissolve
ALL THE BEES, right down to their knees, algae will pop, in the
oceans, in DEAD CURRENTS. The sea level will rise, so if you are in
BAY AREA, you have to learn to swim.

IF IT IS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN, DON'T GET IT PREGNANT.