Old August 24th 03, 02:47 PM
Ed Hendricks

"Fred" wrote in message

Hello everyone, Just wanted to drop everyone my auction link on eBay
for the 1966 Kennedy Lamination Error.

We'll see where it goes from here. Thanks for looking.

Fred

Fred, just a friendly reminder. You should have preceeded this subject with
FA (For Auction). I would have said something like "FA: 1966 Kennedy
Lamination Error". Some people have their newsreaders set to filter certain
flags. They either want to specifically locate, or omit, things like FA, FS
(For Sale), WTB (Want to Buy), WTT (Want to trade) and other marketing
flags. Proper netiquette would require these (and other) flags to be used.

--
Ed Hendricks
ANA# R178621