Old June 28th 08, 01:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
DougzInBoston

Default NHL'ers perhaps the best autograph night EVER

On Jun 20, 1:37*am, "KC" wrote:
Tonight we had a double whammy, from 5-6 Jarret Stoll of the EDmonton Oilers
signed for people outside a local Boston Pizza. *12 or so guys from NHL
signed whatever was put in their face. *Scott Hartnell (Flyers) was the
first guy, the 2 in front of us had no idea who he was, did not ask him to
sign anything and said "Who are you?" *He replied his name and that he
played for the Fylers. *I had the perfect moment. * I was standing behind
him, held up my Fyler Jersey and he smiled...I said just for you Scott. he
spend a *little more time with me, signed my jersey, personalized it and I
got a cool pic with him. *My wife got that ccm helmet signed and when we got
to Stoll, he laughed and said that looks like my helmet! *A few of the guys
said that helmet is going to look pretty cool. *I got really cool pics of
most of them including Stoll. *WE then raced 45 mins north to Robyn Regehr
charity supper. *If was very low keyed, a great supper, got Calgary Flames
Jerseys signed and 2 cool pics with him.

I used to send in to hockey teams all the time and NEVER got anything
back. The only time I got autographs is when I went to the Bruins
Wives Carnival. Good grab!