Old January 10th 08, 01:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Hillary finally beats minority/muslim candidate- by a whopping2%/HOW DID YOU FIGURE THAT?

On Jan 9, 7:55*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
gee, what a landslide...

like the Redskins beating the High School Varsity Team- finally

what an accomplishment ! *(laughter...)

BTW, what happened in IOWA ??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Hey Charlie

How did you figure this?This is new to me.I think that you're just
guessing.But even if you're right,even a dummy gets it right once in a
while.

By the way,with Hilary's victory in New Hampshire,we can forget all
about Iowa and move on to the other states.But as imtheman
stated,these are nothing.What really counts is the Fall primary and
the national conventions where who will be representing for either
party will be chosen by the people.After that,it's Election Day.

Why don't you do us all a favor?STICK THAT MORONIC LAUGH UP YOUR
STINKING ASS!!!!!!

Thanks.Frank R.Schoonover