Old January 4th 08, 07:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default Let the caucus circus begin!

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:11:58 -0800, DeserTBoB
wrote:

Here's my take at Iowa, although I'm not betting the farm on it...the
race is still wide open even as the caucuses open:

Democratic winner: Clinton (or possibly Edwards) snip

Well, I'm off to a bad start THIS election season!

Republican winner: Huckabee snip

Got that one right, but he'll be gone soon. He'll suck air in New
Hampshire, get some support in SC, but will be buried on "Tsunami
Tuesday." I think the same will happen to Obama, as well.