Old January 4th 08, 12:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes, alt.politics, alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.democrats, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Tom Sr.

Default Let the caucus circus begin!

On Jan 3, 3:11 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
Here's my take at Iowa, although I'm not betting the farm on it...the
race is still wide open even as the caucuses open:
Democratic winner: Clinton (or possibly Edwards)
Republican winner: Huckabee
Out of contention by New Hampshi
Biden, Dodd, Richardson, Thompson, Paul, Hunter.

Interesting comments.

I doubt Huckabee will survive long in the Primaries. He'll be way
behind in any of the New Hamsphire vote and I suspect Super-Tuesday
will kill him, if he isn't already dead in the water by then.

-Tom Sr.