Old December 30th 15, 05:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

Default OZ catalogue [was : collectors participation]

Many thanks ! I just ordered a copy.
It may be the one in OZ at it will take 3 weeks to arrive !
A nice Xmas present :-)
The shipping cost of 6 € is reasonable.

And 4 weeks later, the Brusden-White has not yet arrived :-((

So I imagine it has been shipped from the US.
May be on a sailing boat ????

I cross my fingers and next time I will choose a seller who charges more
expensive shipping costs !
I'll tell you the result !

On anything heavy, I always ask the seller how they are shipping and
IF there's a faster [more expensive] mode. This weighs in at FIVE
POUNDS -=without=- any packing materials. 6€ is a bargain!

IF it were SG shipping a couple of their catalogues [equal weight],
it'd be about 65€ !

When I bought the Statham Plating volumes, they came by boat from
the UK, usually 5 weeks. Air would have almost equalled the cost of
the books!