Old July 13th 14, 11:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Michelle Brown

Default help identify raggedy ann doll...

Hi!!

Hi!!

I have a Raggedy Ann Doll from a family estate. I know she is old as she was stored with a bunch of toys from the 70's. I am not sure if she is from the 70's and handed down. she is a definete rag type doll but has a very different look to her legs.. they are not striped but blue flower print. A few sites stated if your Raggedy Ann doll does not have striped legs it is rare and could be worth more.

She does have a white apron and bloomers (in the wash ). I can not find a tag on her anywhere.. so it may have been cut off at some point. I am just trying to find out if there is something special with this one with the flowered legs. Thank you!