Old August 31st 11, 11:45 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Cardman887

Default Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have 6525
positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative feedback.
Then a buyer purchases a PSA 10 card (1989 DONRUSS BB #80 RANDY JOHNSON) and
claims that the card was tampered with. I assured him that the card was not
tampered with, and the grading company guarantees it. He gives negative
feedback. He has 30 feedbacks and his username is miketl7911