Old August 18th 12, 11:42 PM
Al West Al West is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3roundsaminute View Post
Hello,

Does anyone have old back issues of this magazine that they are
interested in selling. If so, then I am buying.

Best,

Greg
Hi Greg I have the first four years complete (16 issues) Vol 1 No 1-4 Vol 2 No1-4
Vol 3 No 1-4 Vol 4 No 1-4 Vol 5 No 1 & 2

I also have the two color issue as well as Canada Illustrated Vol 1 No 1 & 2
Plus Sagebrush Country: South Okanagan and Pictograph Country: Semilkameen

And Best of Canada West, Guide to Gold Panning in BC, Gold Creeks and Ghost Towns and his project town called "Sandon - Canada West Restorations