Old January 4th 13, 05:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Today

Well, the new yr started off ok, Got 2 baseball successes so far and sent out a grunch, before Christmas and after Christmas, so we'll see what comes in. These 2 make a milestone for me. I was hoping to get them on the 31st, but didn't, but that's ok, they make #'s 2000 and 2001 baseball successes, and on to the next level I go.

Baseball
Burright, Larry, 1239 E. Palm Dr, Glendora, CA 91740, 2 signed IC's.
Burke, Leo, 3395 Torrey Pines Cir, Riner, VA 24149-2578, 2 signed IC's.

Hope everyone is having a great week,

Joe