Old April 23rd 09, 03:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
David37373

Default Buying Bulk/Lots of BV$3+ Baseball Cards.

pay the following percentages; looking for LOTS/BULK. Below are the
percentages I pay (I will buy big lots; $1000's of BV is fine).

Baseball

16% for any Jeter, Arod, Griffey, D.Wright cards worth $20+
14% for any other cards or players worth $20+
11% for any Jeter, Arod, Griffey, D.Wright cards worth $10-$19
9% for any other cards or players worth $10-$19
6% for any other cards worth $6-$9
4% for any cards worth $3-$5
(nothing under $3.00)

Up to 3 of the same card. Any players, any years, any types (regulars,
inserts, base cards, etc.). Prices need taken from current beckett (or
beckett online) , cards need close to mint (nrmt-mt). Plenty of
references available.