Old March 24th 08, 07:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Default Sue....

If I understand it correctly, if you are a member, it's basically
like joining a Yahoo message group. You get to see/read what's
going on within the group, etc. A registered dealer pays for the
privilege of that status. To use the club's name/unique serial
number, they are bound by some sort of "contract" that they will
follow the guidelines established by the club and are held to a
higher level. In a way, it does sound like the Masons. If I am
mistaken, someone please clarify.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Sue H" wrote in message
IS there a designation fo dealer compared to member? In another
words, is there a letter or different sort of number or
something that
we can know who is a dealer versus just a member?

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 00:59:32 -0500, "Gummby3"
wrote:

Thanks for checking that. I thought that it didn't read right
either when I read the previous message. I thought Strickler

said
that he was a member only. That is a very common misconception
about a member and a registered dealer.