Old March 24th 08, 03:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
mike@\(REMOVETHISPART\)AutographPros.com

Default Sue....

There are less than 300 UACC Registered Dealers in the world and these
companies are held to the highest standards, ESPECIALLY when it comes to
authenticity. Each organization had to have been a member of the UACC
iteself for years and then have references to be even considered. Each
member gets their own unique RD #, and a link on the UACC Registered Dealers
page. It's widely recognized as the most trusted group of dealers in the
world. It's far from just a 'pay for membership' organization like all the
rest.

--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php
"Sue H" wrote in message
IS there a designation fo dealer compared to member? In another
words, is there a letter or different sort of number or something that
we can know who is a dealer versus just a member?

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 00:59:32 -0500, "Gummby3"
wrote:

Thanks for checking that. I thought that it didn't read right
either when I read the previous message. I thought Strickler said
that he was a member only. That is a very common misconception
about a member and a registered dealer.