Old March 24th 08, 02:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Sue....

Is it Star Wars is "special" to her or she's "embarrassed" by it? I
noticed how quickly she did "other types" of films and how she doesn't
even talk about it on shows (they never bring that up and like some
actors, that would be a standard thing to mention). I just saw her in
Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium and my husband hates her (he can't stand
her and Nicole Kidman for some reason). I personally don't care for
her much either and only like her for my collection and that's all...
she won't even consider a signing.

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:25:56 -0700 (PDT), barefoot
wrote:

yes sue, neeson signed SOME star wars stuff at the new york premiere
of the last star wars movie...haven't heard of him doing that
since...he's since backed away from all bat man items and may have
stopped with his non star wars stance...

but portman hasn't...she still insists that star wars is something
special and continues to not sign that stuff (she really doesn't sign
at all, but she has been willing in the past- but star wars is a
definate NO) and this guy has 5 or more.

and like i said, it's funny how his stuff doesn't compare to ANY other
dealers or even in person folk who just collect.