Old March 24th 08, 05:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Default Sue....

Thanks for checking that. I thought that it didn't read right
either when I read the previous message. I thought Strickler said
that he was a member only. That is a very common misconception
about a member and a registered dealer.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Bill Plenge" wrote in message
Sign4Me wrote:
Just to keep things straight, medieval never claimed to be a
UACC registered
dealer, that was added in barefoots post. Medievals original
statement was,
"-We are proud members of the Universal Autograph Collectors
Club (UACC)
..."

And yes anyone can be a member, however remaining a member is
difficult if
you deal dishonestly with UACC members. Contrary to what seems
to be a
popular belief the UACC can't help you with a complaint against
a member
unless you're a member also. This only makes sense, they aren't
a legal
system or the police, they have no influence over nonmembers.

Best,
Bill