Old September 30th 05, 11:11 PM
yodedude2

From your listing title: "AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT TAPE"

It is not. It is a homemade dubbed copy.

From your listing description: "AUDIOTEX by GC ELECTRONICS 8-track

player test tape"

It is not. It is a homemade dubbed copy.

I'm not making any accusations; I'm merely stating facts.

Stop making false accusations, Charlie. And while you're at it, stop
making fraudulent acution listings. later, ron

66fourdoor wrote:
that is a "vintage" Audiotex alignment tape procedure on that tape-

nowhere in the description does it say "original"

stop making false accusations, Ron.