Old October 28th 14, 02:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Jim x321x

Default Recommended: New ebook for collectors of currency, bank notes, bank checks, etc.

Hi all,

At last... Someone has published a decent ebook for collectors of banknotes
and bank checks... I've been colleccting banknotes and cheques since the
dawn of the internet, and this is the only really decent ebook on the
subject I have found. The price is under $4, which is fantastic value,
because it covers all the most important aspects of the hobby, with
illustrations. I discovered it via this cool YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1TpL_SVVI

I downloaded the ebook he http://tinyurl.com/n8scekh

(after I searched for the ASIN number): B00OCLX7YY

Best regards,

Jim