Old April 3rd 16, 01:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Noodles Patrol checking in

On Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 3:58:37 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
i own this model she has for sale .
Sony TC 228 8 Track Stereo Tapecorder -
love it grate unit

I have several 8-Track players. I am currently using a Soundesign 8-Track player unit connected to an Encore Technologies small compact unit and that is all that I am using this particular unit for. I also have a few portables that need some tuning up before I can use them. I will be sending my GE Loudmouth III portable radio with 8-Track player, alongside some tapes, to Kate's Track Shack to get fixed up and to have the tapes fixed and tuned up. I also have a Bradford (W.T. Grant brand) and a Panasonic unit that both need fixing. I managed to score the Soundesign unit at the local Salvation Army thrift store in my hometown. I am looking forward to the tapes that I bought off of somebody on Facebook. If they need tuning up, I will send them to Kate's Track Shack in the near future.

Happy tracking and wishing all of you happy days.