Old April 12th 10, 10:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Post your favorite pen!

wrote in message
Glad you found the Falcon; I think it is a great pen. I have four of
them now.

Me, too.

I have one for blue-black, one for black, and one for Bay State Blue - all
fine.

Plus, a medium. I lucked out and snagged a blue one after they were
discontinued.

Can't bring myself to buy the new metal one though.

ears perking up New metal one? I guess I haven't been paying attention.
The metal pro'lly means it's heavier, though.

Favorite pen would be a tie between the Pelikan M600 and an Aurora 88.

I like my Pel a lot, just don't use it as often. Haven't tried an Aurora.

Glad to see people still frequent here. Still like the format better
than FPN. Just seems easier to use.

Agree.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.

No pics, but my favorite is still the Namiki Falcon (fine) and I'm quite
attached to the Kaweco Sport Ices.