Old March 21st 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Cuba ID.

Thank you very much Rudy,
I now have Forbin's list of the revenues.
Thank you for the source of the Telegraph's,
our club's library is only open tuesday's, sometimes
members here, have scanned pages of the set, which saves me the time.
That's what I meant by an image.

These are Spanish Cuba revenue stamps - Timbre Movil (general revenue)
- listed in the Jones-Rodriguez Cuba Revenue Catalog as CG22-29. Also
listed in Forbin as 22-29. I doubt they are in Gibbons.

Cuban telegraph stamps are listed in Edifil Specialized Catalog of
Cuba and the Jones-Roy Handbook of Cuba. Telegraphs were used in the
Spanish period and early Republic, but not during the US
Administration period (1898-1902). Not sure what you want with an
image.