Old November 23rd 03, 02:51 PM
MikeCouil

great idea.

Mike

eBay is a good place to find trading partners. I collect a few players
never on the hot sheets or star charts and I build some tough parallel
sets. In bidding on these cards, I see the same user IDs popping up in
competition for the cards I'm bidding on. I've contacted many of these
people and have exchanged lists with them and have made many helpful
deals that way. Hardly ever has anyone been a stickler for exact BV
for BV, let alone demanding overpriced game used rookie auto nonsense.
I think they even make software now that can track for you what users
are bidding on particular players and sets.

(MikeCouil) wrote in message
I feel your pain brother. I posted to the different sports groups a couple
weeks ago hoping to get some minnesota regional stuff. You know, all world
super stars that everyone wants, like Joe Mays, Bryant Mckinnie, Chris
Claiborne, Denny Hocking, etc.

I got NOTHING but ridicoulous emails. Stuff like:

"I have some of what you are looking for. I collect Lebron James, Kobe

Bryant,
Michael Vick, and Priest Holmes high end game used, autographs, and

rookies".

I haven't made much progress in getting into the trading groups either

since
I've been away so long and really have no references. It's been kind of a
shame but oh well, there is always buying...

Mike