Old July 17th 05, 09:10 PM
Bob Flaminio

htimS boB wrote:
May I ask what is precluding you from hitting the Pay Now button for
each auction and paying individually? Is there no Pay Now button?

There is, but with six auctions I figured that there'd be some economy
of scale for multiple auctions. Plus, the seller is in California (as am
I) and charges sales tax, but didn't put the percentage in. In
California, sales tax is different for every county, city, or whoever
else gets a surcharge tacked on. So, I could've did a "Pay Now", but
would have had to guess at what the shipping and tax would be. And, I'd
probably guess wrong, and then have the seller chastising me for sending
the wrong amount (how many times have we heard that story).

Ultimately, the seller did eventually send me a total, which I promptly
paid, and I received the coins shortly thereafter, so all's well that
end's well.

--
Bob