Old June 5th 06, 10:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Comparison Matrix: Rock-ola Bubbler vs Wurlitzer 1015. The winner is ...

Here's my two cents gang, I'm not very impressed with the Rowe/AMi Version.
When making selections, I literally have to be on bended knee, ( I'm 6',1"),
also when I'm focusing down there, I can't monitor the led read-out to see
if I've miss pressed any selection. Not my favorite! Rock on Rock-Ola!!
Sorry John ;-) Sold our first Rock to a client who'd done her homework
before hand and insisted on the Rock-ola. Once we set it up, wow, animation
and bright colours, sound etc... Needless to say, the client absolutley
loves it.
Cheers, Steve
"Keith Stelter" wrote in message
Very true!
But those rarely come up for sale, and are kind of "primitive" if someone
is looking for the latest technology that will play wav and mp3 files,
etc.
"Ken Layton" wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually the really good one is the Antique Apparatus one with the Rowe
guts.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----