Old May 8th 07, 02:48 AM posted to alt.sports.baseball.pitt-pirates,rec.collecting.cards.discuss,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
GraveDigger

Default 1990s Pittsburgh Pirates

I have an autographed Jeff King!

"dohh" wrote in message
ink.net...
so: is any fool in their right mind actually going to pay $10 delivered
for 15 CENTS worth of commons? Do you have ANY idea what these are
worth,for goodness sake? I nearly fell off my chair. Are these
autographed,at least?

Mykel wrote:
PITTSBURGH PIRATES

check out http://70.87.81.162/~seidbd/Auction/5cards_pirates.jpg for a
picture

PITTSBURGH PIRATES:

5 1991 Topps Basebal Cards
1. Neil Heaton (TINY corner bends) 2. Andy Van Slyke (perfect) 3. Jeff
King (perfect) 4. Mike LaValliere(perfect)
5. Carmelo Martinez (perfect) sold together for one LOW price of $4.90

Postage on this item is $5.50 priority mail
or save postage and pick up item in NOHO New York

Inquiries to:

Please do NOT reply on this site, as I rarely check it.

thanks, MB