Old March 11th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 11, 2:34 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

Add to your list the Red Hook post office, serving 11231. Truly
abysmal. In five years, they have never succeeded in delivering a
package successfully to our door. They never ring the bell; I would
know since I work at home. We never get a first notice, or second
notice slip-only the FINAL notice. They ignore messages I leave for
them on the door. ("Please ring! I am home!") And when you make the
long trek to the post office, they are slothful and inattentive and
always have trouble finding a package.

It's probable that they just don't like you.
Hard to figure that out, eh stinky?