Old March 11th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 10, 10:02 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

You could try spelling intelligence correctly, for some kind of first
step in evolving beyond a rodent with a keyboard and Tourette's
syndrome...

Oooh, a _spelling flame_! How _special_.

I notice that, true to my predictions, you were unable to stay away
from here or inhibit yourself from responding.

Thanks for Doing My Will, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M.
ARSUPIAL...