Old September 14th 04, 02:27 AM
asdf

A.E. Gelat wrote:
The law allows you to keep any unordered merchandise with no obligation.
Instead of throwing them out, perhaps you could have given them to a young
collector, but without Mystic's name, so that he couldn't go to them to be
scammed.

Tony

"asdf" wrote in message
link.net...

I am not currently nor have I ever collected stamps
yet the "Mystic Stamp Company" is sending me packages
of stamps telling me to pay or send them back. I told
my wife to pitch them, then they send me a bill stating
I never paid for stamps. Then we get a second "pay or
send back package". So she sends them back telling them
not to send anymore. Now they do it a third time. What
is it with this place that they think they can extort
money from me? Is this place a big scam company or what?
I'm pretty ****ed off at them right now. I'm reporting
them to the BBB right now. Is this place know for this
type of behavior?

Not knowing anything about stamps and due to the fact that
Mystic Stamp Company was scamming me I assumed they were
probably fake.