Old August 22nd 08, 06:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

On Aug 22, 12:43*pm, Sue H wrote:
that beats me. I have thousands of graphs, but probably nothing over a
grand. *Actually, I've a few worth 200-600 I am guessing, but who
knows. *Several multi-signed items probably worth the most. *Some
animation cels worth a couple hundred or more each I'm guessing. *I
guess you never know till you auction them.

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:44:40 -0700 (PDT), chip1057

wrote:
I know that I don't own any valuable autographs. Ha. *Haven't checked
it lately. *I have items $50-$2,000. *I think my most valuable is the
Mother Teresa autographed FDC. *I also have a Noreiga autograph which
I haven't priced.

But the most expensive autograph is the signature of William
Shakespeare.

Chip

On Aug 21, 10:46*pm, "KC" wrote:
Just a rough estimate, what the single most valuable autograph?- Hide quoted text -

I've never checked any values, but I have a stack of signed 8x10's of
Charles Schulz, of Peanuts fame. I'm sure they are worth something !!
When i first started collecting I wrote him about 25 times and he sent
me a signed 8x10 with every letter he wrote back. Most of them even
have a letter from his secretary authenticating them that they also
included.