Old May 20th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default economy mail from overseas

"Charles R. Kaiser" wrote in message
Dale Hallmark wrote:
I won a reference book from a French seller on eBay and I paid $13 for
shipping.
I was emailed when the item was sent and told that it would arrive in
7-10 days.

I gave up on ever getting that item a LONG time ago but believed the
seller really did send it so I left no feedback
good or bad. That depresses me as near $40 purchases are not something I
can easily lose and feel good about
or forget.

Well it arrived today!!! 47 days after it was shipped!!!
I feel like celebrating. :-)

Dale

My wife and I just celebrated out 13th wedding anniversary here in Ontario
on the 15th. My mom sent us a card from Albuquerque, NM via Global
Priority Mail on the 10th. We STILL have yet to receive it!

Congratulations on 13 years!!! My wife and I will celebrate our 32nd this
fall.
God! I can't believe I can say that without tears!

Dale
not sure celebrate was the correct word to use.