Old March 5th 04, 06:05 AM
Nicholas Cheung

Default We are now speculating a Louisiana Purchase Coinage & Currency Set here this year...

From the printing of these special $2's....
http://www.moneyfactory.com/section.cfm/2/431/472

I am going to speculate that the next C&C set is the Louisiana
Purchase C&C Set, with a special low-serial numbered 2003 $2 star note
and two (probably matte?) proof nickels.

Speculation says that this set will be sold sometime in the spring,
maybe early summer, probably will sell out within a month...

There may exist a chance that there may be a limited number (maybe
1,500 to 2,000) of all the 2003 $2 star notes, which may or may not
include the 'I' FRB, with the nickels (could be two or perhaps even
four!), and sold at a major premium (perhaps $500 to $600) for that
set.

The base set, described above will probably sell for around $15 or so.

These sets will very likely be sold through the US Mint, there is a
small chance that it would be sold through the BEP.

Comments appreciated.

Nick

---To reply by e-mail, use goldeneyeatverizondotnet