Old July 28th 05, 02:52 AM
barefoot

to this i will just say...
i hate personalizations...even on my personal stuff...one simple fact
is...I KNOW MY OWN NAME. my collection isn't for showing off. in act, i
only have a few piece framed (beastie boys album, nirvana magazine,
paul newman pool ball, south park signed drawings and my kevin smith
jason mewes combo (before i realized what easy autographs those 2 guys
are) that's it. i have everything else in binders and protected very
nicely...no intention to sell it, just don't see the need to show it
all off...and who cares really, but me...
and in all you folks defense...i believe this, the autograph really
only has personal value if YOU GET IT YOURSELF. what kind of personal
value do you get out of something you bought at a store, or off of
ebay...
it's the rich guys who thinks it's cool to have a johnny depp on their
wall to show their friends..they are the ones who should pay...they lie
about it anyway and say they got it themselves. it's ridiculous...
mike