Old June 10th 12, 07:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_10_]

Default Good evening everybody!

After 37 long days away from home I'm at last back.
While I was out of country I purchased more than 400 MS or sets of stamps so
I'll have a lot of work in the next 20-30 days;-)
So here I come with a question for the knowledgeable:
I've seen that there are two (or maybe more) catalogues specialized on
Vatican and San Marino, namely "CATALOGO BOLAFFI 2012 - EDIZIONE FLASH"
(what does it mean "flash", maybe a short version of some more complete
catalogue?...) and "CATALOGO UNIFICATO JUNIOR 2012" (I suppose that here,
too, the title "junior" means some kind of a shorter version).
So I'd like to ask you, what do you think is the best catalogue to buy?

TIA