Old July 1st 03, 04:41 PM
Don Lanway

For 8.5 X 11 sheets of title strips:
http://www.alwaysjukin.com/
http://green45.com/
www.victoryglass.com

If you want software to print them on card stock:
http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com/

If you have MS Word, here's a web site to download free templates:
http://www.jukebox.tk/

"Ric" wrote in message
news
We are about to change some of our selections, and are looking to replace
all of our title strips.
Where are the usual sources for sheets of strips? Google has brought me
little on the Sterling company.
Do sheets come in 8.5x11, or do I have to deal with printing on the

smaller
format?

What is the usual place for the Schwann # / Label Info ?
I've seen it all over the Label, and really have no preference.

TIA,
Ric

---