Old August 23rd 04, 07:49 PM
Intimidatorz

Default For Sale Auto Baseball Collection!!! All W/ C.O.A.'s

For Sale!!! Time to give up my Auto. Baseball collection,Includes M.Mantle.Willie Mays,Frank Thomas and Mark McGuire all w/ good reputable C.O.A.'s. Also have a Barry Bonds Auto ball. All in nice condition!!! Will not give away but will take a fair reasonable cash offer + shipping and ins. charges. One or all??? May possibly trade. I have some assorted vintage 50's to now days cards of players mentioned and others.Misc. other related nicknacks.Looking for some thing LMK !!! Email for info or pics. Thanks for taking the time to veiw my ad!!! I have a perfect 100% ebay feedback rating!!! Will take M.O.,Paypal,or cash at ur risk.