Old November 27th 03, 05:25 AM
LJinFLA

Ok, first off, the senator was only our district one, but the kids are
excited because he sent my son a personal letter telling him he was out of
pictures, but to come by his office anytime and he'd be happy to have one
taken with him. This gave the kids the encouragement to send away more
requests.

Second, I do some scrapbooking so I'm aware of acid free products - thanks
for reminding me though.

Thank you also, for the tips and tricks regarding humidity. I did have to
giggle a little, because of the bathroom mis-read.. However, we live in one
of the most humid areas of the U.S. - Florida. You know, surrounded by
water on three sides, not to mention the Everglades! It is a legitimate
concern. I keep the humidity down with the air-conditioning I run almost
all of the year, but there are quite a few people I know that do not use the
AC like I do and I can see why keeping your autographs dry could be a
problem for them.

Thanks for the marking on the wall and sunlight instructions...I would have
never thought of that!
LJ

I do some scrapbooking so I'm aware of acid free paper and plastic sleeves
"Bcoton" wrote in message
Dahoov is absolutely right...when in doubt ACID FREE.

I keep mine in scrapbook albums (acid free natch) so I count mount

4x5/index
cards as well as 8x10. I keep a file with
photographs/stamps/envelopes/addresses and etc and enter everything in a

DB on
my computer.

Sometimes I obtain autographs for gifts...those I mount and frame since

the
person is not likely to be a collector.