Old November 26th 03, 03:52 PM
dahoov2

The autograph idea on the bathroom walls I do not recommend! Water,
dampness and steam are enemies of paper.

On 26 Nov 2003 15:25:35 GMT, (DebSer5) wrote:

We've had our first success! My son received a personalized letter from our
state senator! Very nice!

Congrats! Who was it?? Was it the senator that represents the whole state of
Florida or just certatin sections? There are 2 kinds of senators.

I was just wondering what those of you folks that do not sell autographs do
with all your autographs. At face value this may sound like a stupid
question, but I'm really serious. We intend to frame and hang our
autographs on the kid's bedroom walls, but what do you do with yours?
Do you keep them in a book? Do you have a file system for them? Do you
display them, because it sounds like some of you have collected a lot of
them? Do you meet with other collectors in a club, or something where you
can share looking at them? What's the best way to store them?
All Good Wishes,
LJ

I keep mine in a book with plastic covers over each autograph. My local library
has an area where people can display there collections, so I have been thinking
about doing that. A lot of time, I find myself flipping through my autograph
collection, because I'm pretty obsessed with collecting. Keep sharing your
successes, everyone loves to hear them.

Justin