Old October 20th 11, 02:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default FINALLY!!!!

After a really lousy, disappointing week, of nothing, finally got
something to post this week. Got 3 to share, here ya go:

Military
Hoza, William, WW 2. American Merchant Marine veteran, 2 signed IC's.

NBA
Bridgeman, Junior, 14610 Woodlake Ter, Louisville, KY 40245-5134,
Milwaukee, 2 signed IC's. He's the ex player who has a commercial I
think for McDonalds. He's my first basketball success of the year, I
don't send out many.

Dr. Who
Fisher-Becker, Simon, c/o Jaffrey Mgnt, Ltd, 74 Western Rd, Romford,
Essex, RM1 3LP, also in Harry Potter movie, 2 signed IC's, I sent, he
sent an 8x11 signed color photo and a nice signed letter.

Had 1 RTS, but the yellow sticker gave a new address, so it went out
again today.

Sent out a grunch to England and hope more stuff comes in later this
week. Hope everyone had at least 1 success,

Joe

"Once a Blue, Always a Blue"