Old March 14th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pasha

Default Using stock sheets: stamp size problem

I would like to ask those collectors who use stock sheets: what do you
do, when your stamps vary in size?

Yes, I know, there are different types of stock sheets for different
sizes of stamps. But I don't think a typical collection would be
arranged by size. Even the same set can have stamps of different
sizes. And when a set accompanied by a souvenir sheet, which has
bigger size than any of the stamps in the set, what do you do then?

In other words, is it OK to let some of the larger stamps on a stock
sheet page to protrude out of pockets? Won't it lead to stamps getting
damaged?