Old May 30th 05, 08:28 AM
Jeff R

"Nick Knight" wrote in message
t...
In , on 05/29/2005
at 12:36 PM, (Edward McGrath) said:

Jeff, I can't believe you're so obsessed with Reid you'd create a site

just
to start a ****y flame war. Jeff, why did you put Reid in a red dress?

Believe it. Jeff is one of a small group of super morons here. He's not
the only one that plays with pictures and thinks he's funny. There are a
couple of .composters who have agreed with Jeff and his thought that
reliving grade school was "fun", too. How entertaining.

I'm a "graphics" kind of guy, Nick. Hence the pictures.
I used to make a perfectly satisfactory living creating and re-arranging
words, but pictures are much more fun.

Yup, Nick, its pretty sad and pathetic that someone would bother to post
items to a website, critical of individuals on a NG - no - *wait* !

Isn't that what YOU do ?

Hey - its pretty rich that you would seek to criticise me posting website
ridicule, considering the existence of your supercilious and smug
".composters" page.

Ho ho ho. .composters!
What a funny joke.

;-|

No-one else laughing?
Oh dear.

Don't be surprised if Sheep #1 comes up with a "bawahahahahaha" post,

next.

Nick

(Mr Pot)

--