Old September 28th 14, 12:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

Default 196X Dime Date Error

On 9/27/2014 12:18 PM, Frank Provasek wrote:

RCC is available through Google without Usenet access

http://groups.google.com/forum/#!for...llecting.coins

If I'm going to bother reading Usenet, the 10 euros a year
I pay for individual.net is more than worth the cost of not
having to deal with Google's interface or even of having to
shift to one of the free providers.

But the fact that this thread is 3 months old and hasn't
scrolled off the first "page" of my newsreader is pretty
good evidence that it's not worth the effort.

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
You don't have to sort of enhance reality. There is nothing