Old September 22nd 03, 02:49 PM
David F.

The top tooth on the Waterlows is usally about 2/3rds the size of the
others along the side (it could be almost a "1/2 tooth" in some),
while the DLR (having a slightly smaller gauge as well as smaller
holes) has about a 20% larger tooth at the top than the others.

In other words - it's time to get the Micrometer out!!

NOT necessary - the tooth difference is very visible. Perhaps I should
consider addind this to a list of plans for "Issue ID" on my site.

As for the perf gauges - if you use the "Instanta" gauge, it's
measurable.

I think this is definitely a candidate for the "to do" list!

David.