Old September 27th 11, 11:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Frank Schoonover = pussyboyo

On Sep 27, 4:07*pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Plus you lose extra points because you are a plovdiv-yes that is right
a plovdiv.

You keep getting more and more embarassing. You might think someone
was weird looking at a decades old picture. But let's face it YOU ARE
A VIRGIN WHO COLLECTS 8 TRACK TAPES!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You are a loser who walks along the Falls trolling for cock.

Smell any good feet lately, crackpot? - Hide quoted text -

I love to chew bubble gum and blow bubbles until I can't blow them up
anymore. It is loads of fun, it is. I have never outgrown this
activity. It is still as fun today as it was when I was a kid.

I also love to smell pretty flowers. It is lots of fun to smell them.
Yes I do.

Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover