Old August 8th 03, 07:19 AM
Wheeler

Ira Stein wrote:
SNIP

Just for the heck of it I decided to bid on one of Brad Hollender's auctions on
eBay, a 1953 Quarter slabbed by ACG. Well, well well. Seems I'm blocked too!

Brad wrote me aerlier that he has no connection with Hager and dioesn't know
who he is. Here's what he then wrote:

IRA S. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO LET THE GROUP KNOW THAT I BOUGHT
AN ESTATE OUT OF FLORIDA AND DIDN'T BLOCK ANYONE FROM MY LIST. ALSO, I WILL
OFFERsnip

Hogwash! Bought out of an Estate? Didn't block anybody? Well, mysonbrad is
blocked from my auctions and will forever remain thus. I hate liars!
Ira Stein

I know that you sniped some, but did he tell you about the other
attorneys that he is friends with and what will happen if WE (rcc)
keeps talking about him?
Now, will someone be ever so kind as to give me a refresher on how
to block a bidder on ebay?
Wheeler